Sunday, March 21, 2010

NCAA 2010 March Madness Bracket

I am posting my NCAA 2010 March Madness Bracket before all my Final Four teams get eliminated (Kansas just fell awhile ago). But since I picked my teams in less than ten minutes (things like this should never be meticulously thought out, just ask Ted Mosby and Barrack Obama. Their national champion teams got eliminated), I won't be putting as much analysis on it. I just picked them based on familiarity and popularity (and how the teams sound good) with some upsets every now and then.

My Bracket



My goal is to beat President Obama's bracket and the Simmons-House bracket. Currently, I have 280 points while Simmons-House have 290 and Obama leads with 330. Unfortunately for them, their pick to win it all (Kansas Jayhawks) lost awhile ago. If I beat both of those brackets then I can fully say that predicting the outcome of March Madness is like winning the lottery - you don't need to overthink it. If Duke loses, this means that I suck in playoff brackets and I shouldn't be picking the Cleveland Cavaliers as the champion in my NBA Playoffs 2010 Bracket.

President Obama's Bracket

Simmons-House Bracket

No comments:

Post a Comment